Heber Utah Cabin
Ever wonder what wild flower will look like after hydroseeding wildflower from local seed? Take a look!
Hydroseeding is a planting process in which a slurry containing seed, mulch, fertilizer and a tackifier (bonding agent) is sprayed onto the ground. The slurry is sprayed over prepared ground in a uniform layer. Hydroseeding offers many advantages to the traditional process of broadcasting or sowing dry seed. It promotes quick germination and inhibits soil erosion. It is also a very effective alternative to sod that offers a significant cost savings as well as many other benefits.
Virtually any grass, or erosion control seed that can be planted by seed can be hydroseeded. This includes any sun or shade lawn seed, athletic field mixes, pasture mixes, native grasses, wildflowers, roadside mixes and erosion control mixes. The nutrient rich slurry helps promote fast germination. The hydroseeding mulch helps keep the soil moist to enable the seed to germinate quickly and unlike straw or hay contains no weed seed. The tackifier in the mix acts like a glue to hold the mulch in place and to help prevent washout in the case of heavy rains.
· Quicker Germination
· Better moisture retention
· Better seed to soil contact
· Hydroseeding mulch contains no weed seed unlike straw or hay
· Better results at a similar cost
· Areas such as hillsides and narrow areas that are difficult or impossible to dry seed can be done easily
· No straw or netting to remove
· One step and very uniform application
· Holds soil in place
Sod provides instant gratification but there are advantages to hydro seeding over sod.
The advantages of hydro seeding over sod are:
· You can have a sod quality lawn in a few weeks for less than 1/3 the cost of sod
· Both hydroseeding and sod require watering but the watering requirements for hydro seeding are less
· Hydro seeding grows the lawn on your soil and is not a different soil that is transplanted
· The problem of sod not “taking” is eliminated.
· With sod the roots are cut very short and the sod goes through some shock during shipment and installation
Grass Master Hydroseeding has a 30 day guarantee provided you follow the instructions for the care of your new lawn. The warranty does not cover areas that suffer due to lack of water or displacement of the hydroseed due to any manual disturbance, erosion, high winds and other natural causes.
Pricing slightly varies please call for your customized quote. All pricing includes product, labor and 90 day 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We can also hydroseed many other seeds. Please give us a call for a request on what you would like in your yard.
A beautiful blend of Kentucky blue grass, perennial rye, and creeping red fescue. Drought tolerant highly rugged blend with a deep green luscious look and feel.
Be the house on the block with the nicest, greenest lawn imaginable with this Kentucky Blue Grass, Perennial Rye.
We have a solution for everything related to your lawn. This is the cheapest way of getting grass in your yard with a very quick germination process with using a multiple of rye grasses and Kentucky bluegrass.
Please call for your customized quote to better service your needs.
Wild flower's are great for uncultivated areas and will bring a great array of colors.
Non irrigated areas? Not a problem, we offer native grass blends for pastures and cabins. We can also integrate alfalfa into wheat blends, which seems to be cattle's favorite.